Wikimedia Česká republika
(map – coworking SVĚT-HUB)
The association is registered in the Federal Register at the Municipal Court in Prague, file number L18782, dated on 1st January 2014, date of establishment and registration on 8 March 2008.
Apart from the above, Wikimedia Czech Republic has other accounts.
All our accounts are transparent: please note that if you are sending us a contribution, your account details such as your account name, message for the recipient or variable symbol will be publicly available online.
Opening hours of the association’s offices when either an employee or the Board is present.
- Tuesday 9:00-17:00
- Wednesday 9:00-17:00
- Thursday 9:00-17:00
Currently, the office is not open to the public, until the epidemiological situation changes.
Under special circumstances, these hours may not be kept. Please notify us about your visit in advance to make sure that someone is available to attend to you.
Contacts for the employee team
Management and operation of the organization
- Klára Joklová, Executive Director
- Lucie Jonáčková, PR & Communication
- Michaela Buriánková, Fundraising
- Natálie Schejbalová, Administrative & PR assistant
- Lucie Schubert, Education manager
- Pavel Bednařík, Main lecturer
- Jan Sýkora, Coordinator of SePW and SPW Programs
Community programs and multimedia
- Natalia Szelachowska, Community Support Program Coordinator
- Eva Andrejsová, Coordinator of the Partnership and GLAM program and the Advocacy program
- Michal Josef Špaček, Wikidata / Tech program Coordinator